iCarsoft CR Pro is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool
for multi-brand vehicles (more than 40 kinds of vehicle makes) developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc.
With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of most vehicle brands
and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc.
It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
CR Pro vehicle coverage:
Ford (US, EU and AUS) ,Sprinter,BMW,Mini,VW,Seat,Skoda,Volvo,Porsche,SAAB,
• Display: 4.0? TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
• Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
• Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
• Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
• Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
• Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
• Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
Hardcopy User’s Manual
TF Card (Within the main unit)
Nylon carry case
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• iCarsoft CR Pro can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as
engine, transmission, ABS and Airbag etc.
• Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
• Read Live Data.
• Full ECU Diagnosis.
• Applies to most of the vehicle models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
• Easy To Use with Silicone Keys.
• Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
• Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system
for replacement and initialization.
• Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system,
requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
• Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear
or replaces the throttle valve.
• Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates
• ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
• Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
SAS while steering part replacement.
• The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or
customized test reports.
• Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when
the engine starts.
• DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
• Upgrade via PC.
• Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of
a special factory access code.
This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available
on all years/models.
Diagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
Full System Diagnosis ?Support Oil Service Reset
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
Battery Management System (BMS)
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
ABS Bleeding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
Injector Coding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
Read &Clear DTC ?Read Live Data
Support Battery Test ?Support Data Review and Print
Full Speed Upgrade via PC ?4.0? TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly
and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
5. Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze
frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s
service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN),the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More